2012年6月2日星期六





Today was an awesome day. I just out of streets with my friend Muisin and yeah just she and me. We went around and took a look at Pavilion. Both of us gained alot of stuff that we desired for so long and I was satisfied what I gained except of letting go tube dress that I had been spot. It was so pretty no matter how its cutting, colour and size managed to fit on me. I think I look good with that tube dress but the price erhem... Nth to say la. 


 Me and Tiffany.co! Ignore the smile face that block on my face. Blame my friend with poor snapping skill




Another entry here:


Can you see photo below ?
WTF is he? so F annoying! Yeah, maybe this scene might happen on many of you but I'm get irritate easily.



Enlarge to see clearly.

I actually know who is he and I felt disgust with him. F you dude!

没有评论:

发表评论