2012年5月23日星期三

Have to say my campus life sucks. Bored and how i wish my friends were here esp my bff, Lyn. I confront a lot of problem in my study.Reasons?
1) LAZINESS
2) I need friends to accompany me during study
3) I need someone who can advice me in poor subject
4) I can't adapt campus life

I wish I can catch up my studies.

Okay, stop or ignore those annoying things. I am enjoy excessive shopping. I lied. First of all, I have to safe money instead of waste parents money. Secondly, all stuffs i want are damn expensive. For example, I want a dress from Topshop. It costs RM 263!! Below shows what I had bought

Mask and hydration moisturize from Etude and Facial mist from the faceshop.
Oh my dear darling ( KIM HYUN JOONG) is Faceshop spokesperson of course I buy something else from there to show my supportive la. haha.

Actually I've buy not much although my heart is very itchy to buy whole things from faceshop. oh, and clothes <3  I try to save money as hard as i could. 

Revlon orange colour lipstick. Love it to the max.


That's all from today. I will try my best to rescue my studies. :)

没有评论:

发表评论