2012年5月25日星期五

Life

Had just bought skin care product AGAIN. Oh no, I can't stop buy it cause I have started to concern about my skin problem. My skin seems no any problem so far but after skin check , they say that my skin pigment is not balance. My skin won't secrete oil and it always look good but it may lead to early aging . Oil that secrete by skin is used to moisture and reduce our face aging but my skin lack oil. In order to soothing the early aging, I have to use hydration product,they say. OMDear. And, and my forehead has appear fine lines yet now I realize! OH NO!! So I have buy skin care product.
Mask is free. 

 I don't get it why I buy this. Use for acne pores but I have no pimples on my face lol. Ok I used for prevent pores suddenly pop out .
 Facial mist. This is nice. -5 celcius icy feel! I prefer facial spray than any cream cz I'm lazy to apply those cream on my face. Waste my energy for rubbing my face la.
 Korea Soju! I had never drink soju before so i bought to try.
 Seaweed! my love. I buy all the favour- garlic, original and hot & spicy
All what I want to show ><

\

没有评论:

发表评论